Tuesday, January 27, 2009

::: picture = a 1000 words :::

INI SUMER ANGAH YANG SURUH BUAT....

The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. After that tagged 6 people.


* I am *

* I Really Want To Go *

* My Favourite Place *

* My Favourite Thing *

*My favourite Drink*

*My Favourite Food*

*My Favourite Color*

* I Was Born In*

*I Live In*

*My School*

* My Favourite Story*

*My Hobby*

* I Wish I Am *



its cool...try it!


Tag kepada sape ek ?.... aznil haji nawawi.. (buleh ke ?hehe), bella, zali, ina, aida, jhon

2 comments:

dzi said...

hehehehee.... best kan buat benda ni. wei, hapie belated bday.

::: c i k j e n a h ::: said...

heheh best! best !